Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Routine...

Ivy has a new morning routine.
1. Wake Up
2. Change Diaper
3. Cup of Milk
4. "Nommies off"
*She sheds her clothes a enjoys playing in just her diaper. This has been part of the routine for a while and it's never been a problem. I love seeing her little diaper butt run around. (or big booty according to Unc and Esie!)

But today she added a next step as she ran in the kitchen yelling "Nakeee girl" this is what I saw:
5. Nakeee Girl!

She now thinks she can run around naked as a jay bird. Which wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't scared she was going to pee all over the place!!! But with that little problem, her booty must be diapered at all times.
Re-diapering followed after this picture. It was not pretty!
ps- As I took her picture she held up her imaginary camera and said "Cheese, Mommy!" She is such a silly girl!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Bailey loves to run around naked after bath time now. What silly little girls we have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad to this day calls me "j-bird" because I used to run around naked.

    I am glad my mom didnt have a blog to post a picture though, Ivy will kill you for this one of these days! But for now, we can all see how adorable she is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i just picture her little voice saying, "nommies off" and "nakee girl." so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha. SO funny! Ava is doing the same thing right now. She is totally naked:)

    It is so cute that she is pretending to have a camera in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha... That is so cute! Ella has been adding a nakey stage to her nightly routine! She wants it all off to get in bed! How funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute! Don't you just love those chubby toddler bellies?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouragement as I travel through this season of life called mommyhood!