Thursday, April 2, 2009

Megan Joy- Goodbye, See Ya, So Long

I really really liked her.... from the get go she was my favorite. I don't know if it was that I LOVED her tattooed arm or that she was a mommy. I don't know if it was that I LOVED her unique voice or that I wanted her to succeed for her family. But nonetheless, I LOVED her. I voted for her even when she didn't do the greatest because I wanted to keep her around. Then on Tuesday she brought out this new cocky attitude that I DID NOT enjoy in the slightest. She was rude when the judges were being truthful. She made horrible facial expressions and she just seemed like she thought she was THE American Idol. I DID NOT VOTE for her. She just got under my skin. By the end of last night's episode, with her bird call, silly faces, and the don't care comment. I couldn't wait to see her pack her bags! I am glad she gets to go home and see her little boy and next time that she gets a chance in the music world I hope she is humbled by the experience rather than seeming so ungrateful.

7 comments:

  1. I felt the same way! I liked her in the very beginning, but she just seemed to get more and more weird and irritating as the show went on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you wrote this because I couldn't stand her attitude either! I didn't get it. I felt like she thought it was all a big joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. could not have said this better myself... but you didn't tell us who you love now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I liked her unique sense of style in the beginning too. But the fact that she could only sing one style well got a little old. I think she probably knew she was going home last night and the "I don't care" comment was probably her nerves getting the best of her - at least that's what I'd like to think (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was a cute girl with absolutely not rhythm, and last night lacked class. Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. her random dancing has driven me crazy from the beginning...hehehe. GOODBYE MEGAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good riddance. I won't be missing her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouragement as I travel through this season of life called mommyhood!