1. All of the snow days that occurred last winter were such a blessing. I was having a difficult time balancing work and family so these precious snow storms were some of my favorite times. I got to play with Ivy and be snowed in from the rest of the world.
2. Our mini-trip to Cincinnati last March was so much fun! It was just Greg, Ivy, and I off to visit Unc and Esie. (Mom and Dad were in Mexico~) Chelsea and I went shopping to Gap Outlet, Ivy and Unc spent some quality time playing, Chelsea made us an amazing dinner, we played games, and got to go to their church that Sunday. This was one of my favorite family moments!
3. Ivy's first time at the park is something that I will never forget. She was in awe with the big playground and she loved swinging outside. Now the park is one of our favorite pretty weather things to do!
4. Our family beach vacation- ear infection and all... was a blast. We ate good meals, enjoyed the sunshine, and spent time with family. Ivy experienced her first time at the ocean and feeling her toes in the sand. All in all- it was a great trip! Thanks, Nana and Pops!
5. Ivy's 1st Birthday! This day was so fun. Greg and I don't know about celebrating birthdays with outdoor play time and grilling out with friends and family. (We are both January babies.) We had a great time celebrating this milestone!
7. Trick Or Treating with Ivy was better than I could have ever imagined. Both sets of grandparents came and we toted Ivy in her wagon around the neighborhood. She was precious in her skunk outfit and this is when she found out that she LOVED sweets.
8. Seeing the magic of Christmas through Ivy's eyes was something that I didn't realize would be so special. It was great to see her excited expression every time she got a present or even saw a Christmas tree. Being a parent allows you to experience child like joy in these holiday moments!
I am excited to see what next year holds!