My friend, Cameron, tagged me to tell 7 things that no one knows about me.... considering I am not a very private person, it is going to be difficult to tell you 7 secrets about myself. But I will give it a try :)
1. I am more afraid of becoming fat than becoming dirt poor.
2. In another life (a not so Wilmore school teacher-ish life), I would love to be covered in tattoos. I am talking about big, gorgeous tattoos that are outwardly seen and can be admired by other tattoo lovers.
3. I have very little tolerance.... my loved ones might even say ABSOLUTELY NO TOLERANCE.... for ignorance. I have to wake up every morning and pray that I can handle all the ignoramuses (can you believe this is a real word) that I may come in contact with.
4. I never, ever thought that I would want to stay at home and simply be a mommy and a wife. After having Ivy that idea changed. I want nothing more than to be a mommy and wife and I have the utmost respect for those that can balance both worlds and make it look so easy. The little bit of competitive nature that I have questions- what is wrong with me that I could not (physically or emotionally) work full time after having a baby.
5. As much as the above statement is true... so is this one. I will never, ever be the type of wife that is overly submissive, non-confrontational, and walks on eggshells around my husband. Our marriage is based on communication even when it is difficult.
6. I am excited to drive a mini-van! haha :) Greg is disgusted by this thought.
7. I think EVERYONE who smokes cigarettes is ugly.
Here are 7 more people that I would love to know 7 little things about: