Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to Ivy!!!

Today is Ivy's real birthday! It is so hard to believe one year ago at this very moment I was patiently awaiting my turn for a c-section. I was so anxious to get to see her and hold her in my arms. Becoming a mom has blessed my life and my marriage beyond belief. There is something incredibly special to see what you create with the person you love. Oh, God is so good! Well Ivy wanted to personally announce to you her new age :)

video

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday Dear Ivy!

Happy Birthday to You!

4 comments:

  1. Aww she is so cute! Isn't is crazy how blessed we all are! It's easy to forget.

    Did you have to have a c-section? I am so anxious for this whole delivery thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ivy! You are a smart little girl! Congrats Sarah on a great and successful year as a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smart girl! Happy (late) birthday Ivy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be great...I'm still getting the hang of this blog thing...I'm not very tech savvy!! How do you add other's blog links to yours?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouragement as I travel through this season of life called mommyhood!