Friday, August 1, 2008



Yesterday was so surreal for me. For the past two days I have been story telling.... 1 year ago right now.... It seems like yesterday and I am so thankful that I can remember that like it was just a moment ago. It is hard to believe that Ivy is already 1. Someone asked me does she look different, and no of course not. But now I no longer feel like she is a baby. She is little girl Ivy rather than baby Ivy. I am sure when she starts walking as her main means of transportation I will really feel like she grew up on me. As a mommy, each new phase brings new excitement and new joy. When she was a newborn I loved to cuddle then as she got older I was looking forward to smiles and sounds and laughs and then movement. Over the next year I am so excited to communicate with Ivy even more. I can't wait for her to narrate her thoughts out loud. I am sure age 1 will go by just as fast as the first 12 months did. Time flies when you're having a good time.... and with that said, I love being a mom! Here is a slide show capturing Ivy's first year month by month. ENJOY :)

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to meet you today! I love the slideshow. You will have so much fun as Ivy gets older and starts saying words and communicating with you more! Ava's almost 19 months and every day it gets more fun and she amazes me with how much she has learned!

    Happy Birthday Ivy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouragement as I travel through this season of life called mommyhood!