Friday, August 1, 2008



Yesterday was so surreal for me. For the past two days I have been story telling.... 1 year ago right now.... It seems like yesterday and I am so thankful that I can remember that like it was just a moment ago. It is hard to believe that Ivy is already 1. Someone asked me does she look different, and no of course not. But now I no longer feel like she is a baby. She is little girl Ivy rather than baby Ivy. I am sure when she starts walking as her main means of transportation I will really feel like she grew up on me. As a mommy, each new phase brings new excitement and new joy. When she was a newborn I loved to cuddle then as she got older I was looking forward to smiles and sounds and laughs and then movement. Over the next year I am so excited to communicate with Ivy even more. I can't wait for her to narrate her thoughts out loud. I am sure age 1 will go by just as fast as the first 12 months did. Time flies when you're having a good time.... and with that said, I love being a mom! Here is a slide show capturing Ivy's first year month by month. ENJOY :)