Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Scream... You Scream...



We all SCREAM for ICE CREAM....
or at least in the Smorstad house we do!!!

Ivy takes too big a bite.... and then stops to say "Col...." several times!
Note---> Ivy's brain freeze face!

In the end... Ivy is very pleased with Mommy's introduction to a delicious fudgesicle!

Disclaimer: Ivy is wearing pink tights- not too tight, too see through-ish pants as it may seem in the photo... she shed the dress prior to the ice cream! Smart thinking Daddy! :)

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I think she looks a lot like you in these pics! You have the same profile in the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first picture! I also think she looks like you!

    Ava LOVES ice cream too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We scream for ice cream too! Your pictures are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pics and her face is priceless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave the girls fudgesicle's the other day too. They loved them and of course needed baths. Ivy is too precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouragement as I travel through this season of life called mommyhood!