Saturday, January 10, 2009

Anniversary Celebration



For our anniversary date we went to the Melting Pot Fondue Restaurant. If you have never been, I highly recommend it. It is very pricey so let it be for special occasions. However.... when you have wonderful parents the Melting Pot is free! Great parents think alike- both of our parents split the cost of our dinner as an anniversary gift. Thank you, thank you!! My favorite part was the lobster (yum!) and the dark chocolate/marshmallow fondue. Greg and I really enjoyed our night out!


Greg and I ready to go!! Take note friends, I got some skinny jeans.... a month ago I would have never even tried them on. However, my new shirt inspired me to try on some skinny's and wah-lah I was in love--- this then inspired me to buy some little ballet flats!

Ivy and Nana stayed at home and played. They had a great time!

Ivy is wanting to sing Itsy Bitsy Spider as we were capturing this moment~ she is so silly, loves music, and is definitely dominating the radio in the car at age 17 months!

6 comments:

  1. willy and I went there for our anniversary as well- it was so romantic!!! I;m glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good in those jeans, girl! Glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lke your jeans! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm excited you did the skinny jeans and ballet flats! you look so cute! i've never been to the melting pot. i really need to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melting Pot is so much fun!! I need to be brave and try skinny jeans. If I looked as good as you I would get some!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouragement as I travel through this season of life called mommyhood!