Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving


Last night there was no time for blogging my Thankful Thursday because we were carving Ivy's very first pumpkin. So, I guess if I would have had time to blog I would have been super thankful for this season and all the family time it provides. We had a great time and here are Ivy's first impressions of pumpkin goop!


" Awww.... Mommy, I love pumpkins! MMMMMwwwaaa"

Posing pretty with our unharmed pumpkin.


"Daddy, what on earth are you doing to my pumpkin?"
(Ivy had a very disturbed look on her face.)


"What is that?.... food- no that can't be food.... I am not interested."

"Really... Mommy... really.... you think I should put my hand in there?"


Making her "yucky" sound effect.... "There is no way that I am touching that again- EVER!"

Ivy was in no way impressed with the pumpkin goop. She actually seemed quite disgusted. Greg and I carved the pumpkin after she went to bed. The finished jack-o-lantern will be on display with Halloween pictures. Coming soon!!! The trick or treat count down is on... 1 hour and 18 minutes until the fun begins. I can't wait to see our "Little Stinker!"