Friday, December 31, 2010

It's a NEW YEAR


I am excited to ring in 2011 with 2 Little Princesses and the most charming husband ever!! We will be celebrating tonight (early afternoon..... come on people, we've got small children) by playing at Kid's Place and eating pizza for dinner. We hope to have the babies in bed by 8:30 so the real fun can begin! Just kidding, the hubs and I will probably cuddle and watch some of the movie that I fell asleep watching last night- ahhhhh....the life of a tired mommy! Every year I try to make a few resolutions that I can stick to :)

2010
1. Write Bible verses on Ivy's mirror to read and memorize.... we upheld this and hope to continue to fill her little heart with God's word.
2. Leave school by 3:30 (except on meeting days) to create a better balance between work and home.

So what is in store for this year.....
1. Write a letter to a friend who needs some lovin' once a month.
2. Save my sweet tooth for one dessert a week :)
3. Do my Bible devotion EVERYDAY!

I hope you feel good about the you that you will be in 2011! Happy New Year! :)