Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Dance Recital

For someone who grew up dancing it has been so much fun to see Ivy go through her first dance class. Everything from the outfits, to the pictures, to dress rehearsals, and the finale.... a Christmas recital! She was more excited than ever to get to wear make up and I wasn't sure she even remembered she was going to be dancing. But when the curtains opened she proved me wrong!! I was so pleased with her first little dance performance. She is already looking forward to the recital this spring!!

Mommy and Daddy and their little Frosty Ivy!

Ivy and all her grandparents :)
She has been so excited about her flowers... they are in "her bery own base" in "her bery own room!"

And the performance!!
Unc and Esie, we missed you but would rather you be safe than sorry on the way to see a dance recital! There will be many more and I am sure of that :)

11 comments:

  1. Oh man, that is SO good! haha we love it, got huge smiles on our faces! She's so cute and does so well. Funny stuff. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHHH MYYYYYYYY.....GOOOSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! She is THE cutest!!! I love everything about it - her outfit, her face, her moves, her spunk, her CUTENESS!!! She's too adorable -- I've been checking every hour for this post! I want to squeeze her! Cute, cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her costume! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a natural performer she is!!! Wonder who she gets that from??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely loved Ivy's performance!! What a little entertainer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looked so beautiful and the dance was great. She really participated well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's my girl--she did great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!!! I love the outfits and she did so well up there!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is gorgeous! What a great memory for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you kidding me...she is adorable. I love this...so so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouragement as I travel through this season of life called mommyhood!