Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Special Video: Unc & Esie

Okay... I know I have been crazy blogging today!!!! :) But seriously how could I not go ahead and post what I just caught on camera.

Dear Unc and Esie,

My mommy was able to capture me at my finest.... deeply missing the greatest unc and aunt a girl could long for!! I hope that this video is able to hold you over for the next week and a half. Can't wait to see you all. One last thing.... Esie, be ready- we are having a photoshoot!! We are in need of some pics together. See you soon.

Love You, Ivy

2 comments:

  1. How about a shout out to your Nana?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana gets no shout out. You reach your quota of shout outs every week in your 37 visits to see Ivy in person on a weekly basis! (cue the jealousy).

    the video is awesome. ivy is a champ. and i'll be picking her up upon my arrival in lexington at 4:30 next friday and you won't get her back until late saturday night. ta ta!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouragement as I travel through this season of life called mommyhood!