Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

It is the happiest Labor Day ever..... because Ivy has a pony tail!!! YAY!! :) I had to snap a picture even though she was in the middle of a cheerio bite! And the best part, she left it in all day long. The mini pony just might be a new signature look for us!

Nana (which Ivy is finally saying-in her own Ivy way) came to pick us up for an early morning shopping trip. We went to Hamburg to an Ann Taylor Loft sale. It was great since I got a few new things (Thanks, Mom)! I had to snap a picture of Ivy and Nana to capture our new pony tail. :)

Today Ivy and I got to visit with one of my dearest friends, Lindsey. Lindsey and I have known each other since 6th grade but have not gotten to see each other any in the last year. HOW SAD!!! She couldn't believe how much Ivy had grown. They got to play together and Lindsey is instantly a new friend since she was willing to share both her keys and phone! We were wishing our great friend luck and love as she moves 1/2 way across the country to Denver, CO. We will miss you, Lindsey, but can't wait to visit your new home!