Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Road Trip


To all those that know me and my driving abilities you will be shocked~ Ivy and I drove to Louisville by ourselves. We got there and back safely... no wrong turns, no tickets, no major or even minor mishaps! I felt very thankful. Yesterday we decided to take a road trip to visit my grandparents. They hadn't seen Ivy since her birthday and were anxious to get to spend some time with her (and me of course!). She was very shy at first but after a while warmed up to them. Grandma dug some toys out of the basement that my cousins and I played with as children. She had so much fun. This is another perk to working part time... mini mid-week excursions to visit people we love! We will definitely be doing this again :)

Ivy enjoyed playing with the fake fruit... she was wishing those were real grapes. Grapes are her new favorite food!

We played outside after lunch until Ivy was totally exhausted. Grandma and Grandpa said they were tired just watching me chase her all over the place! Good thing I am having babies young!

I finally got Ivy to pose for a picture with her Great Grandparents!

Dear Grandma & Grandpa,

I had a great time visiting with you all yesterday! Moby Dick was very yummy at lunch time. All of your toys and your big yard kept me very entertained :) We will definitely plan another road trip soon. I hope that someone with a computer can show you the good picture of us. I love you!

Love, Ivy