Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Family Field Trip....The Orchards

 I love fall and I love the festive adventures it brings.  Going to the orchard is definitely one of my favorite things to do with family and friends so this year nothing was stopping us.... not a newborn, not HOT temperatures, not a very temperamental 3 year old! I was determined and it was a fun day.  I am glad we got to take this family field trip to Evan's Orchard!

 Tula loving her spot on the hayride... on Daddy's lap!

 Loving the big pumpkins and wanting lots of them for our house.

 Crafty Ivy set her eyes on the little perfectly round ones for painting. 

 Climbing adventures

 Hamster wheel adventures

 Loving these sister smiles :)

 Ivy loves to "pose" no matter where she is!

 All the girls needed a picture of Joss' first orchard trip.... even when I look at this picture it takes a minute to realize I have 3 little girls! 
***
 
One trip wasn't enough..... so we had a girls day at Boyd's Orchard with Kayla and Caroline and Ivy's sweet friend, Sienna.  And oh my goodness, did I realize I had 3 kiddos on this day!! I was so thankful for Kayla being there and being willing to help me.  It was so much fun and to be honest the girls were really great- until everyone melted at the same time too close to nap time.  It was exhausting mentally trying to keep up with everyone and meet Joss' little baby needs.  I probably bit off more than I could chew but am glad I went for it and now I can say- I can do it!! Sometimes you just have to jump in with both feet....and yesterday I did! 
 
And today we are having a day of rest! :)