Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ivy's Talent

When Ivy tries out for Miss America someday this will be her talent..... She sure is a classy girl! To give you a little background- this is a talent that my mom and I discovered while eating lunch at Subway. Ivy simply stood up in the booth and wah-lah, she put on a show for all who were watching.

video

Please forgive Ivy for her bout of 2 year old attitude that she shows at the end of the video. I believe we are just hitting the rotten 2's!! But hey, we love it all the good, the sweet, and the (at times) downright ugly.

8 comments:

  1. this is great as my sister, my dad, and myself can roll our bellies. you never know it might be genetic. you should try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha classic...and maybe it's just because I have an obsession with Ivy but I love it even when she throws her fits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a hoot... it might "pay off"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to do that! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious....I got a good "belly" laugh out of this today. Thanks:) Oh, and she is still cute when she's upset. Hope you guys are doing well. We should be attending Sat night service with the boy in a few weeks. We have been going on Sunday mornings so mom and dad can watch Camden. I am such the rule follower and when the Dr says to keep him in 6 weeks, I do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny!! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouragement as I travel through this season of life called mommyhood!