Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful on Thanksgiving!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had lots of fun :) It made me excited to dress Ivy and Tula alike for the very first time. Hop on over to Belle's Boutique to take a look at some of the cute things my friend, Ashley, is making these days!

Top 10 things that I am thankful for:
10. A great work environment.... I love the teachers I work with, I have a super boss, and I literally have the best class on Earth! I have a great place to go back to on Monday- but it is still so hard to leave my tiny baby!

9. Health benefits and a 13 wk maternity leave.

8. Good health in my family and friends.

7. A house that we have made a home.

6. Wonderful weather and good times enjoying being outside.

5. Friends who are always there.

4. A great support system of family for Greg and I.... grandparents and an Unc and Esie to love our children!

3. New babies and big sisters.

2. My marriage to the best husband and daddy I could have ever longed for.

1. A relationship with my Lord and my daily prayers answered and unanswered by Him. Trusting He knows what is best.