Weight: 9 lbs 4 oz (14%)
Height: 22 inches (30%)
What's new for Miss Tula?
* Tula is growing, growing! The doctor was excited to say she had moved from the 5% at birth to the 14% at 2 months. Always a good thing!
* Tula loves to eat and is still doing a great job nursing. She let go of the nipple shield at 5 weeks and Mama is still enjoying and appreciating this time with her little one.
* Tula has had a few bottles from Daddy. She has done great but the lactation nurse says she needs to be practicing a lot before I go to back to work.
* Tula has mastered the eat, wake, sleep routine. She eats every 3ish hours during the day, 2 hours in the evening, and goes a 6 hour then 4 or 5 hour stretch at night.
* Tula is a good sleeper. She naps more in the morning and is more alert in the afternoon/evening. At night, she wakes up to eat and then goes immediately back to sleep.
* Tula has grown to enjoy being swaddled but is quick to push one hand out so she can rub the back of her head.... I believe we will have another hair twirler on our hands.
* Tula loves her paci, swing (thank the Lord), baby carrier, and surprisingly, the car seat!
* Tula loves to be read to and sang to.... especially by big sister! She adores Ivy!
* Tula is super smiley right after she eats and at bath time.
* Tula does have acid reflux... sadly. Ivy was a happy spitter (no acid for her) and Tula spits very little, instead it goes up and down burning her each time. She gasps, gets red faced, and arches her little back when this happens. We tried to wait it out but with no improvement now are on Zantac (last night we had no episodes so that is positive).
Overall, Tula Belle is doing awesome. I am enjoying mommy-hood even more this time around. I am so much more relaxed (Ivy is liking this too)! We love Miss Tula and are so proud to be her Mommy, Daddy, and Big Sis. We are taking in each little moment with our sweet baby because we know those times get away from us too fast.