Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In Just 7 Days

I waited patiently in my mommy's contracting tummy.... apparently that is why I got to come a week early!

I met my mommy and daddy for the first time.... oh can you tell how much they love me?

I have a BIG sister, Ivy! She is so much fun and likes to help with everything. We are going to grow up having so much fun together!

I am getting to be held and rocked by lots of family members.

I've learned to love my swing and time with my eyes opened.

I took a walk with my family and enjoyed the cooler temperatures.

I am taking lots of naps in the arms of my Daddy.

Hello World!
In just 7 days I have learned so much. I have a family that loves me, including a big sister who is super hands on. I know that throughout the day I get lots of cuddles and kisses and I feel very lucky. I am eating like a pro and love that I get to do it several times a day and night! I poop any time I get a clean diaper.... because that just feels like good timing. I have traveled a lot in my week.... going from the cozy womb of my mommy, to a hospital room with nurses and visitors passing through, to my home filled with sun light and voices, to a doctors office where they make me scream when they prick my heel (again and again), and to leave on a good note, I am getting to spend a lot of time swinging in the backyard listening to Ivy play.... I can't wait until I get to play too. So far life is good!
Love,
Tula

11 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! She looks so much like Ivy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Tula, is so smart. She and Bennett would get along great since the both like to blog.

    Thanks for the comments on the new blog look. If you ever want me to make you a header let mr know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to believe it's already been a week! She is precious. Maybe she could teach Sawyer a thing or two about learning to like the swing, or just anything other than our arms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Tula!!! She is so beautiful!! She already looks a lot like Ivy! So fun!! And awesome that she's eating well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Nicole that Tula looks like Ivy! Wow... two beautiful girls! ;) So glad things are going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tula is so precious! You can tell you all are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tula's first week has been awesome! We are so blessed..and so is she--you and Greg are wonderful parents! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tula is adorable! She looks very much like Ivy! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crazy to think our little ones are so close together. You've got two beautiful little girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, You are a beautiful family! YOU look amazing! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pics and the post! Can. not. wait. to meet her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouragement as I travel through this season of life called mommyhood!