Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Rest of the Best (DISNEY- LAST PART)

The Animal Kingdom's tree of life!


African Safari.... so cool!!


Face Painting :) Ivy was so proud of this!


Tula LOVED the Lion King show.... hands down her favorite part of the trip!


Chef Mickey's for a yummy breakfast and to meet all of these guys! :)

Meeting Minnie again at the Animal Kingdom~

An experience she can't stop talking about- The Real Rapunzel!



Winnie the Pooh and Tigger- You can see Tula is not thrilled to be so close to these guys!! She was more of a "wave from a distance" type of girl.


Daddy and Ivy rode the "Tea Pots" several times!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had such a good time! I can't believe Ivy sat still long enough for that face painting, I'm impressed. And your visit with the princesses...it looked like Ivy had an amazing time. I hope we can take Bailey soon. How did Tula do? We've been nervous thinking about making the trip with the little one, so I was wondering how she did with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got all caught up on the Disney Posts!...and my cheeks hurt from smiling the whole way through :) SO happy that you all had such a great time and made so many good memories. Looks like Ivy was was smitten!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Greg are creating such fun memories for your family! I am glad you were able to go--such great times!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouragement as I travel through this season of life called mommyhood!