Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Paintings

My bloggy and real life friend, Brooke, gave us such a fun idea for this fall and we ran with it! Painting pumpkins! Greg and I love to carve a pumpkin each year. However, this is usually a longer process, so Ivy is involved in the scooping and dumping but is less than thrilled to actually sit patiently while her Daddy carves every bit of his face perfectly. So for a little girl that LOVES crafts this was a perfect activity :) Thanks for the super idea, and I think we will make it a tradition for our family too!

The little artist in her work smock and loving the pink paint!

Tula says... Who needs a brush, when I can get my hands in this?? Maybe next year she will get to participate a little bit more :)


The finished products :) We are excited to carve the big one this weekend!
Did I mention that I LOVE FALL?!?!