Monday, April 12, 2010

19 weeks and 1 more week 'til the DAY!


My belly is growing each day, but I thought I should post an update to tell you that in ONE week we will know if we are having a baby boy or baby girl! That first ultrasound feels like the first due date. I long for it for the first 20 weeks and it helps to keep me busy for the next 20 weeks. We can't wait to know and are going to be excited either way :) Ivy thinks it's definitely a girl and I kind of think the same thing.... but it might be because it is all I know. We have names for both and can't wait to create a little identity of this life growing inside me.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to hear the news

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good! I can't wait to find out if this little one is a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great...I am going boy, so it is a girl!! I am usually always wrong. can't wait to hear about sweet baby Smorstad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to that first "real" ultrasound too! I can't wait to hear the verdict. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! I am going with girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find out on Thursday...what an exciting time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. names for both?! call me tomorrow on your way home from work! sorry i missed your call last night, we were talkin with a neighbor till pretty late.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sis looks so much more preggers than you (I just saw her this wknd)....crazy how a few weeks grows that belly so much bigger!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to hear what the verdict is! You look great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! Can't wait to hear the news!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouragement as I travel through this season of life called mommyhood!