Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mini-van Mama


Mama Smors is now officially a mini-van mommy! Now, you know, that since becoming a momma I knew that I wanted a mini-van at some point. I pictured it packed to the brim with many small children and it being the perfect car to suit my large family! Well, a little earlier than planned I am officially driving a van... or as Ivy says, "a ban." After taking Greg's car to Charleston and almost not making it home we were forced to do some car shopping. We looked at bigger cars, small SUV's, and then vans. It was a no brainer, when we factored in gas mileage, insurance, and Ivy's continuous kicks to our seats.... we were ready to take the plunge into Mini-van land! We have been the proud owners since Thursday, Ivy thinks it is the coolest thing her parents have ever bought, and we are loving the space. However, it is pretty odd to look around and have only one babe in the backseat! My baby fever is rising as I am sporting my new vehicle.... I hope to fill it up with many more small children in it's lifetime. But for now, it is the perfect luxury car for a two year old!